This modern art kit provides the perfect introduction to flat needle felting. Crafters fill in the printed fabric picture with wool, much like they would if working with an embroidery, cross-stitch, or paint-by-number kit. Display it in a special place, or gift it to your plant-loving friend or family member.
The kit includes:
- A Beginner's Guide to Needle Felting (a bit of general information)
- An illustrated and thorough instruction sheet
- A link to video instructions
- Two color-coded felting needles
- Felting wool
- Linen fabric pattern (printed in color)
- 7" wooden hoop
- Muslin fabric square
Please note that this kit does not include a mat, which is necessary to use as a work surface. If you need to purchase a felting mat, you can shop Spun's selection here. You will also need scissors and glue to secure the picture in the hoop once it is completed.
Caution: Felting needles are sharp! This kit is intended for those ages 10+ who have good manual dexterity, strong hand-eye coordination, and the ability to work with care.